Writing SEO friendly Blog posts, seems to be a hard task for Newbies in blogging/Content writing. This phobia maybe as a result of so many factors which we will be talking about Today on How To Write SEO Friendly Blog Post.
Most Bloggers Often start blogging because they wish to earn cool cash from Google AdSense but are unable to write Good high quality content, this often leads to them not getting AdSense approval either for low value content, scrapped content or copyright/policy violations.
Based on my Blogging Experience So far, Copying people’s content or even cloning people’s content will not only affect your post ranking on Google search, it will also prevent your Website from getting approved for Google AdSense monetisation.
I believe if you are reading this post now, you were actually searching for a way to easily write SEO Friendly blog posts. In this post on How To Write SEO Friendly blog Post ( Beginners Guide) on WordPress, I’ll be guilding on how to do that.
Why do you need to write an Seo Friendly Blog post?
Writing an Seo Friendly Blog post makes it more easier for you to be able to easily outrank your competitors and rank higher on Google search. Also if your post is for a new blog using AdSense monetisation, writing an Seo Friendly Blog post makes it more easier/less time consuming to drive organic traffic to blog, thereby increasing your earnings.
Factors that may Prevent you from writing SEO friendly Blog post on WordPress
- Blog post title: your blog post title ought to be SEO friendly before your blog post can be SEO friendly, thus it has to include you keywords because even if you write a blog post that is SEO friendly with an unfriendly SEO title you won’t be able to rank for your desired keywords on Google search.
- Keyword placement: For your blog post to be SEO friendly, you ought to place your keywords properly on your title, permalink and blog post content. Lack of proper keyword placement will prevent your blog post from being SEO friendly.
- Lack of Table of content: for you to be able to write an Seo Friendly Blog post you ought to make sure your blog post has a Table of content. If you are using WordPress you can install the Easy Table of Content plugin to auto add a table of content to your blog posts. The table of content is what makes it easier for your blog post readers to easily navigate through your blog post.
- SiteMap: creating a sitemap and summiting to search engines makes it easier for you to write blog post that are SEO friendly. Since, sitemaps are used by search engines to easily crawl your blog posts. Lack of sitemap will prevent your blog post from being SEO friendly because if your post has no sitemap, it will hard for search engines to crawl it.
- Verifying your website on Search Engines: before writing a blog post on WordPress for it to be SEO friendly, you ought to verify your website on Google search console and other search engines.
How To Write SEO Friendly blog Post ( Beginners Guide) on WordPress
To write SEO friendly Blog post on WordPress even as a beginner, you first need to follow these steps below;
- Install RankMath or Any other SEO Plugin you prefer for creation of sitemap.
- Submit your sitemap on Google search console and Bing for verification of ownership
- Install “Easy Table of Content” Plugin.
Note: after following the steps above, you can now start writing SEO friendly Blog posts by following these steps below;
- Depending of which device you frequently use the more, For Android users (Download “Keep Note” app on Google play store), For iOS Users (Download “” app from Apple App Store while Desktop Users can make use of the Microsoft word Software.
- After installing and launching the App/Software, think of a topic to write about and Write it down.
- Launch the app or Software, then before you start writing about your main topic, write an introduction of 4 paragraphs.
- Create two or three questions and answers related to your supposed new blog post topic. (These Q&A will act as a stepping stone for better understanding of your blog post main content, when someone actually reads it)
- After which you can now start writing about your main blog post topic based on your title. (If your blog post content is meant to be a guide, this is where you can now list the steps the reader ought to follow towards achieving what actually made him/her to start reading your blog post initially)
- Then,after writing your blog post, go to your WordPress dashboard and Click on create “New Post”
- Copy and paste the blog post into the New post page you created. Make sure you properly placed you keywords on the blog post title, permalink and post content(where necessary) then click on “Publish”.
Below is a photo snapshot of one my post that I wrote following this method above that is currently ranking on Google search.
Note: Depending on the SEO plugin you’re using make sure to navigate through your new post settings and add you blog post keywords, also make sure you blog post is above 600 words. Because it will help you rank higher on Google search. This is the same method I use to write blog posts that rank on Google First search page.
Benefits of following the methods above on How To Write SEO Friendly blog Post on WordPress
- You can easily write a blog post that is SEO friendly without getting tired.
- You can easily write original high quality content that’s free from plagiarism.
- You can easily Rank Higher On Google Search for your desired keywords.
- You can easily drive real organic traffic to your website for free.
I hope this post on How To Write SEO Friendly blog Post was helpful, Thanks for Reading and God Bless.